An Editor Can Transform Content (If Writers Let Them)
By TakingDictation | November 14, 2012
Photo by 3844328 on Pixabay In the writing world, an editor is often the stinky cheese in the refrigerator of fairness and creativity. But why? What a good editor does During the editing process, it’s...
- How Choice Creates Compelling Fiction January 24, 2022
- Why “Qualified” Is a Horrible Way to Describe a Writer January 17, 2022
- When Dracula Joins the Circus November 8, 2021
- What to Do When Your Draft Genuinely Sucks October 31, 2021
- The Ultimate Writer Self-Care Checklist October 25, 2021